Customer Service Representative - Financial Services
Up to £19,000 P/A (experience depending) + Yearly Bonus & Benefits
Monday to Friday - Core Business Hours
Dynamite Recruitment is delighted to represent this corporate client in recruiting a Customer Service Representative to join their Southampton based team.
- Speaking with new and existing customers, setting up new policies and renewing or transferring existing ones
- Discussing policy renewals with customers encouraging them to stay with the company
- Taking inbound calls from customers looking to enquire about new policies
- Generate quotations, create new policies on the system and make sure all the necessary information is on the system
- Adhere to FCA guidelines and follow compliance regulations
The Ideal Candidate:
- Must have previous experience of working in a financially regulated or financial services organisation such as insurance, banking, investments, mortgages or claims.
- Must have strong customer services skills
- Must have strong administration and IT skills.
- Will need to be a good team player and be well organised!
This is an ideal role for someone looking to continue their career within the Financial Services industry. This is a fantastic foot in the door with a growing organisation. There will be plenty of career progression opportunities available in the future!!
For more information, please contact Abby Neal at Dynamite Recruitment or apply now!
Key Words: customer services, customer service, administrator, administration, financial services, FCA, FSA, banking, insurance, claims, investments, mortgages, PMI, personal lines, financially regulated, coordinator, representative, advisor, executive, full time
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.