Customer Service Representative - Full Training Available!
£16,000 P/A Starting Salary (Rising with coaching and training!!) + Full Benefits!!
Full Time - Permanent - See details of hours below!
Lovely Eastleigh Based Offices - June 11th Confirmed Start Date!
Dynamite Recruitment is delighted to represent this corporate client in recruiting some Customer Service Representatives to join their Eastleigh team.
- Handle a variety of incoming calls answering queries and questions along the way
- Ensuring that data protection checks are run on each customer calling in
- Speaking with customers about claims on their policies and managing customers expectations thoroughly
- Speaking with third parties and internal and external customers
- Settle smaller claims where possible and avoid the situation dragging on unnecessarily
- Ensure information inputted on to the system is done with high levels of accuracy and administration tasks are handled with care
The hours for these positions will vary however you will receive your rota at least 4 weeks in advance!! You will also get 6-8 weeks of training to begin with which will be Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm.
The shifts will be between the hours of 8am and 8pm Monday to Friday and 9am to 1pm on a Saturday, however you will work primarily core business hours Monday to Friday!
You will ONLY work 1 in 3 Saturday's and a total of 37.5 hours per week. You will receive your rota 4 weeks in advance!!
The Ideal Candidate:
- Will have some form of customer services experience from any industry including hospitality, retail, care work, education, NHS, sales, call centres, contact centres and office environments!!
- Will be customer focused and self-motivated to work to get calls answered quickly and effectively!
- Must have a good eye for detail and have basic IT skills!
- Needs to be able to travel to and from Eastleigh for a variety of shifts as detailed above - the offices are very accessible via car and public transport!
Interviews for this role are taking place w/c May 21st and the confirmed start date is June 11th!! Please only apply if you are able to accommodate this start date.
For more information on this opportunity, please apply now or contact Abby Neal or Jessica Martin at Dynamite Recruitment!!
Key Words: "customer services","call centre","customer services advisor","contact centre","helpdesk","switchboard","retail","hospitality","waiter","waitress","sales assistant","administration","office","training","telephone","inbound","agent","operator","customer assistant","receptionist","reception","front of house","cafe","assistant","support","care","nursery"
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.