CUSTOMER SERVICE OPPORTUNITIES
TEMPORARY / PERMANENT / TEMPORARY TO PERMANENT
VARIOUS RATES FOR FULL TIME ROLES
PORTSMOUTH / WHITELEY / FAREHAM & SURROUNDING AREAS
- ARE YOU CURRENTLY WORKING IN RETAIL / HOSPITALITY ETC, AND LOOKING TO GET INTO AN OFFICE ENVIRONMENT?
- ARE YOU A RECENT GRADUATE / COLLEGE LEAVER WHO IS LOOKING FOR A STEP INTO A GREAT CAREER IN CUSTOMER SERVICE?
- ARE YOU AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY AND HAPPY TO WORK SOME SHIFTS?
- ARE YOU ALREADY IN CUSTOMER SERVICE AND LOOKING TO BUILD ON EXISTING SKILLS?
IF YOU ANSWERED YES TO ANY OF THESE QUESTIONS THEN WE WOULD LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU!!
Dynamite Recruitment are currently working with a number of large local businesses who require passionate, customer focussed and switched on candidates.
Please see below a role we have to start on MONDAY, and if this is of interest to you please submit your CV or get in contact to see what other opportunities we could have for you….!!
Customer Service Advisor
Salary: £8.25 - £8.50 per hour
Full time : 40 hours per week
Start date:Feb 2020
You will need to be available to work shifts between 8am and 9pm on a rota basis
One in three Saturdays or Sundays will be required
This position is temporary and requires commitment for 3 months on a temporary basis with a view that you will remain permanently thereafter
Dynamite Recruitment is delighted to be representing this impressive client in recruiting Customer Service Representatives to join their offices near Southampton.
As a Customer Service Advisor you will be responsible for assisting customers via email and on the telephone ,
Key duties will include the following:
- Handling a variety of incoming calls, answering queries and questions along the way
- Ensuring that data protection checks are run and SLA's are met
- Speaking with customers regarding their situation and managing customer's expectations thoroughly
- Speaking with third parties and internal and external colleagues/stakeholders
- Handling computer-based tasks and data entry responsibilities
- Ensuring all information inputted on to the system is done with high levels of accuracy and administration tasks are handled with care.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Will have some form of customer services experience from ANY industry including hospitality, retail, care work, education, NHS, sales, call centres, contact centres and office environments!!
- Will be customer focused and self-motivated to work to get calls answered quickly and effectively!
- Must have a good eye for detail and competent IT skills!
- Needs to be able to travel to and from Whiteley for the shifts as detailed above - the offices are very accessible via car and there is plenty of parking available either on site or around the offices!
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.