Call Centre / Customer Services
Start date : Immediate start
Location: Chandlers Ford - Southampton
Hours of work: 8 hour shifts between 8am and 8pm (Monday to Friday)
8am - 5pm (Saturday and Sunday) - so a flexible approach to shift patterns is required.
Salary: £17600 plus some fantastic benefits
- 20 Days Holiday
- Free Parking
- Attendance Bonus,
- Bike to Work
- Company Health Plan
- Discounted Gym Membership
- Subsidised Canteen
- Bluestar Bus Discount
Start date:Immediate therefore no notice can be accommodated for this position
This is a temporary position for 12 weeks to possibly go permanent on the 13th week.
Our client is a leading prepayment utility company based in the Chandlers Ford area and they are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated person to join their customer service team on a temporary to permanent basis.
Our client can offer first class working conditions, as they have recently moved to brand new offices. This is an exciting opportunity to join a rapidly growing business which rewards good attendance and performance with increased salary and additional bonuses. If you are looking for a new and exciting career as a Customer Service Advisor, then this is the role for you.
You will be on the frontline and first point of contact for our client's customers. You will be expected to take ownership of each call, identify the query and decide the best course of action and provide the high level of service to all customers. A clear progression route within the business is available to those who demonstrate key competencies and have a positive attitude.
- Handle a variety of customer queries.
- To receive inbound calls from potential customers who are interested in signing up to the services.
- Confidently use the in-house switchboard system and liaise between the different departments.
- Be able to turn-around and resolve any customer complaints.
- Accurately update customer records.
The ideal candidate:
* Professional and excellent telephone manner.
* An enthusiastic and proactive approach to your work.
* Strong communication and interpersonal.
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.