Hours: shifts between 8-8 + 1 in 3 weekends will be required able to consider remote working
Location: Remote working including your training
Salary: UP TO £23000
Plus you would receive a language allowance should you speak a fluent language / several languages of between £950 and £2350.00 additional on top of your basic salary + benefits including
- Free on-site parking
- Free Health Cash Plan for cover towards treatment for dental, prescriptions, and many more.
- Free annual travel insurance (subject to qualifying criteria)
- Discount on your home and motor insurance
- Salary supplements for using an additional language
- Annual Bonus scheme of approx 5%
- Fully equipped gym and other social club facilities.
Due to growth our client is looking to recruit Customer Service Advisors to support within their contact centre and assist customers in managing their claims
As a Customer Service Advisor,/ Case manager you will be responsible for the following tasks
- Receive in-coming correspondence and calls from customers, clients and third parties relating to insurance claims
- Managing a portfolio of cases , where you will be responsible for assisting customers from the initial point of contact through to completion
- Ensure all relevant information is captured and updated on the system for each customer
- Accurately assess claims in line with policy terms and conditions.
- Pay valid claims quickly without unnecessary delay.
- Ensure customers who aren't covered are informed at the first opportunity,
- Assess and raise awareness of any fraudulent activity
- To empathise with customers and ensure that you are there to support them at a very challenging time
- Carry out calculations to ensure accurate payments are made to customers on behalf of their insurance provider (including using exchange rate information)
- Liaise with 3rd parties in relation to resolving queries and process claims, recover money where possible
- Ensure all documentation relating to a case is attained and uploaded both timely and accurately
- Input data to a claims management system with a high level of accuracy
The ideal Customer Service Advisor will have
- Previous experience within in telephone based customer service position ,or Insurance claims , handing challenging customers on the telephone is required
- High levels of personal resilience
- Must be able to multi-task.
- First-class verbal and written communication skills
- Must be comfortable with navigating computer systems (full training will be given)
- High levels of pro-activity; good organisation and planning skills
- Great team player
- An ability to stay calm, confident and focussed while handling high numbers of incoming calls
- The ability to reassure others and display high levels of empathy
- Competent at using complex computer systems
- Numerate and able to understand and process information quickly
- Literate with the ability to tailor communication suitable for the appropriate audience
- High levels of attention to detail
- Multilingual – our client provide support all across the world and therefore another language would be desirable although this isn’t essential,
- Previous experience of working in the claims environment would be desirable although this isn’t essential