Customer Service Executive - Nights - Portsmouth
£10.00 - £11.00 Per Hour + Full Company Benefits!!
Part Time - Permanent - See details of hours below
- 22 days' annual leave (pro rata) + bank holidays
- Beautiful modern offices with fruit, snacks tea & coffee provided
- Real career progression opportunities!
Dynamite Recruitment is currently recruiting for a Customer Service Executive to join a growing, forward-thinking European organisation in a newly created role!
The Customer Service Executive will be working to deliver high quality and standards of service to customers and supporting junior members of the team!
The ideal Customer Service Executive will have 2-3 years of previous customer services experience within a customer services, complaints or claims handler environment!
- Delivering outstanding customer service over the phone, via email and using web chat
- Assisting customers as the first port of call and liaising with them throughout their customer journey to completion
- Recording all relevant customer information accurately
- Managing the customer journey and keeping the customer fully informed at all times
- Proactively updating customers and liaising with customers verbally and in writing
- Assessing customers eligibility to claim against their insurance or other associated products, ensuring strong attention to detail and high standards.
This is a part time, permanent role working 33 hours per week. The department is open from 8pm until 8am and we are looking for someone to work three nights (12 hour shifts) per week.
The nights you will need to be flexible to work are Wednesdays, Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays and you will be on the rota to work three out of these four days each week.
Please note - you must be flexible to work any of the four days mentioned above, however they will be consecutive.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Must have 2-3 years of working experience in a customer services environment in either claims, customer services or complaints (or any other insurance-based role!) Candidates CII qualified or with proven claims management experience are urged to apply!
- Must have a clean DBS check and clear credit history - our client is unable to employ anyone with an adverse financial history or unspent criminal records.
- Will have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be proactive, with excellent time management skills and the ability to work well under pressure
- Will be professional, personable, hard-working with a willingness to learn
- Must have good problem-solving skills, excellent attention to detail and the ability to work both alone and as part of a team.
For more information, please apply now or contact Abby, Amy or Jess at Dynamite Recruitment!!
Key Words: insurance, Cert CII, financial services, motor, home, claims, complaints, FCA, telephone, email, web chat, claims handler, specialist, advisor, handler, representative, customer services, admin, administration, claims assessor, general insurance, mobiles, technology, warranties, part time
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.