Customer Service Executive – Medical Insurance
Location : Christchurch
you will be able to work on a Hybrid basis once you have completed training in the offices which is 6 weeks Monday to Friday 9 - 5pm
Hours: shifts between 8am and 9pm+ 1 in 3 weekends
You will work 7.5 hours a day and 5 days per week
You will be given the rota 6 weeks in advance
Salary : £21500 starting salary with an opportunity for this to increase up to £25000
Plus, you would receive a language allowance should you speak a fluent language / several language of between £950 and £2350.00 additional on top of your basic salary + benefits including
- 6 thorough weeks of training
- Free Pizza ,fruit Ice cream and breakfasts
- Hybrid working opportunities
- Free on-site parking
- Free Health Cash Plan for cover towards treatment for dental, prescriptions, and many more.
- Free annual travel insurance (subject to qualifying criteria)
- Discount on your home and motor insurance
- Salary supplements for using an additional language
- Generous pension contribution
- Annual Bonus scheme of approx. 5%
- Fully equipped gym and other social club facilities
As a Customer Service Advisor, you will support within the Medical Insurance team and will be responsible for assisting customers with Medical Insurance related enquiries
Key duties will include the following:
- Accurately carry out medical screenings
- Advising customers on insurance cover based on the medical screening
- To upload customers details with accuracy onto the internal system
- Provide an empathetic approach for all our customers by putting yourself in their shoes and understanding their needs.
- Attempt to resolve disputes with customers, referring to your colleagues for advice if needed. Proactively present solutions to problems and ensure the principles of Treating Customers Fairly are considered. Where complaints cannot be resolved, ensure these are escalated.
- Communicate clearly with colleagues in all other departments such as the Medical Assistance and Claims to ensure that customers receive a seamless end-to-end service.
- Ensure compliance with client and regulatory requirements throughout all aspects of the role. This includes, but is not limited to, data protection, treating customers fairly and complaints handling.
The ideal Customer Service advisor will have / be
- Good customer service experience , telephone based ideally
- Good administration skills and experience
- Naturally empathetic to a variety of customer needs.
- Effective at conversation management ensuring a personalised journey for each customer.
- High levels of resilience to ensure work is effective and efficient even in times of pressure.
- Ability to multitask switching between work both on and off the phone.
- Focused on the task at hand with attention to detail for accurate medical risk assessments.
- Proactive in their approach to all aspects of their work.
- First class verbal and written communication skills.
- Great team player with the ability to contribute positively and supports others in times of surge.
- High levels of organisation of both time and workload.
- Computer literate must be comfortable navigating a computer system.
- Experience within the insurance sector – Desirable