Customer Service Executive & Administrator - Hybrid working
Location: Eastleigh/ Hybrid - you would work three days from home and two days in the office
Hours of work: Monday to Friday 37 hours per week between the hours of 9am and 6pm
Start date: ASAP
Dynamite Recruitment is delighted to be working in partnership with a well-established property service based in Eastleigh and due to business growth throughout 2022 our client is looking for a Customer Service Advisor to join their already successful team.
As a Customer Service Advisor, you will provide an excellent and suitable service to all clients via email on the telephone and via live chat
Key duties and responsibilities:
- To assist customers with a variety of enquiries via email and on the telephone
- To liaise with developers and solicitors to manage expectations
- To manage Facebook , twitter and live chat enquiries.
- To provide excellent front-line service and take ownership of any enquires from customers through to completion
- To liaise with third parties to manage customers' expectations .
- To update customers and third parties.
- To update the internal system with customer details and legal documents
- To complete general administration, update the database, manage emails, data processing.
- Previous customer service experience
- be confident on the telephone
- Good communication skills and be very customer focused
- Be computer literate including Microsoft package
- Have a positive, ‘can do’ attitude.
- Be available asap