Customer Service Executive
Location : Brighton
Start Date: Immediate start
Duration of assignment -this is a temporary to permanent position to start Immediately .
Salary: £19,773.00 per annum
Hours: You will be required to work between 8am and 6pm Monday to Friday
Dynamite Recruitment is currently recruiting for an industry leading business that are looking for an enthusiastic Office Customer Advisor to join their team - with great benefits!
Our client specialize within the Transport Industry and due to a busy period are now looking to recruit someone to support within their offices
The role will require you to assist customers with their needs via email , the telephone and also face to face . You will process requests for orders to be completed , provide quotations and provide general all round customer support and administration .
Key duties include the following
- Assisting in the daily operations, and working to offer a high level of customer services at all times
- Handling incoming calls with a friendly and positive manner and dealing with all requests efficiently
- Meet and greet customers face to face and assist with their needs
- Processing customer's orders using the internal system
- Updating of client information
- Adding and changing data on the company's internal systems
- Liaise with other colleagues in the other service centre's located across the UK
- Answering any invoicing or delivery queries
- Data entry and administrative tasks
- Complaint handling
- Ensuring customers get promised call backs and email correspondence
- General office duties
The Ideal Candidate:
- Must have previous customer service experience
- Must have good IT skills and been accurate when typing/doing administrative tasks
- Must have a strong telephone manner and be used to managing customer relationships
- Needs to be flexible in order to take on any extra tasks at short notice or commit to overtime if required
Please call Dan on 02392455422
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.