Start Dates are as follows
Hours of Work: First 4 weeks Mon to Fri 9am until 5pm after that will be a shift rota between 8am and 8pm and 1 in 3 Saturdays.
Dynamite Recruitment is delighted to be recruiting a Customer Service Executive for one of our top 10 clients. This is an amazing opportunity to kick start a career in insurance working for an award-winning business and leading service provider.
As a Customer Service Executive, you will provide excellent customer service and effective administration support to all customers regarding their insurance through every channel.
As a Customer Service Executive, you will be responsible for:
- Effectively manage customers enquiries and queries through a variety of communication channels.
- Maximise retention targets through the provision of effective and efficient communication and negotiation skills.
- Adhere to Company processes with regards to Financial Conduct Authority (FCA), Data Protection Act (DPA) and Treating Customers Fairly (TCF) requirements.
- Meet business targets effectively and with accuracy.
- Effectively communicate with customers to provide relevant product information that is clear, fair, and not misleading allowing the customer to make an informed decision.
- Use your knowledge from training to cross sell and up sell insurance products.
- Operate within own area of accountability, proactively escalating issues and seeking guidance.
- Understand business issues and recommend solutions to improve.
- Commit to own personal development.
The ideal Customer Service Executive will have/be:
- Have strong communication and customer service skills.
- Be able multitask and manage workload effectively.
- Work on own initiative
- Call centre experience.
- Be target and results driven.
- Target Driven.
- Works well in a fast-paced environment.
- Thrives off solving problems.
- Experience of achieving targets.
Please submit your CV immediately!