Customer Service Executive- Digital
There may be a possibility of Hybrid working after the first month which would be office based
Hours of work: Monday to Friday 37 hours per week between the hours of 8,30am and 5pm and once every 6 weeks you will work until 7pm on a Thursday and finish at 3pm on an alternative day
Salary: £10.00-£10.50 initially although this will increase to approx £24500 after 3 months should you stay on
Start date: ASAP
Duration: 2-3 months initially
Dynamite Recruitment is delighted to be working in partnership with a well-established property service based in Eastleigh and due to business growth throughout 2022 our client is looking for a Customer Service Advisor to join their already successful team.
As a Customer Service Advisor, you will provide an excellent and suitable service to all customers however this role will be to support digitally and therefore will be supporting them with the backlog of enquiries that they have via the system , email , facebook and twitter
Key duties and responsibilities:
- To assist customers with a variety of enquiries via email and through other online channels such email and the online digital platform
- To manage Facebook , twitter and live chat enquiries.
- To provide excellent front-line service and take ownership of any enquires from customers through to completion.
- To liaise with third parties to manage customers' expectations .
- To update customers and third parties.
- To manage and update the internal system with customer details and legal documents
- To manage diaries and schedule appointments
- To complete general administration, update the database, manage emails, data processing.
- you may assist with some calls where necessary
The ideal customer service executive will have/be
- Previous c customer service experience
- Good communication skills and be very customer focused
- Be computer literate including Microsoft package
- Have a positive, ‘can do’ attitude.
- Be available asap
- Previous experience in assisting customers digitally would be an advantage but its not essential