Location: Petersfield although you will have an opportunity to work part time from home and part-time in the office once your probation has been passed .
Salary: £21000 rising to £23000 plus fantastic benefits which include the following:
• Competitive salary
• Pension scheme
• Life insurance
• 25 days holiday + bank holidays + increased holiday entitlement subject to long service
• Enhanced maternity, paternity and adoption pay scheme
Plus, a few more:
• Flexible working considered
• Paid professional courses
• On-site gym with fitness coaching (currently closed)
• Online lunchtime gym classes - Yoga, Body Conditioning, Core, Weights
• Free access to the Thrive App
• Health Assured Employee Assistance Program
• Colleague forums
• Monthly company briefings presented by the MD
• Perks for Work discount scheme
• National Rail season ticket loan
• Stock purchase scheme
Hours: 37.5 hours a week –8am to 6pm Monday to Friday
You must be flexible to work 3 in 5 Saturdays on a rota basis between 9am and 5.30pm
Dynamite Recruitment is proud to be working in partnership with a very well established business who are based in Petersfield
Our client pride themselves on their excellent customer services and as a result are now expanding their customer service/call centre team to support with huge growth plans
It’s a great time to join the business if you are looking to work hard, deliver excellent customer services and have a fantastic future ahead of you!
As a Call Centre Advisor you will assist a variety of customers on a daily basis via the telephone with their needs
Each requirement will vary, and no two days will be the same
Your key duties will include the following:
- Act as the main point of contact for customers via email and on the telephone
- Being patient with customers and taking the time necessary to deal with all queries effectively.
- Establishing a strong relationship with customers in order to understand their needs.
- Identify and work with vulnerable customers or customers in difficulty appropriately, acting with the utmost compassion and professionalism.
- Support customers in finding an appropriate resolution where they are facing financial difficulties.
- Handle and aim to resolve customer complaints, promptly, in line with regulations and company policies.
- Processing of partial and full financial settlements, when requested by the customer.
- Liaising with all other departments within the business, and third parties to manage expectations.
- Complete administration to support the above
- We are seeking individuals with a strong sense of Customer Service and the ability to support a wide variety of customers.
- We are seeking someone with good customer service experience.
- You will have good computer skills, be PC literate and
- You will have the ability to assist with sensitive situations.
- You will have the ability to manage a difficult customer where necessary.
- You must be organised and able to multitask.