Customer Service Executive
Salary: £18000 plus overtime paid at time and a half should this ever be required
Hours of work: You will be required to work 08:30am – 17:30pm
You will need to work an early shift of 7.30am to 4.30pm on a rota basis
Dynamite Recruitment is proud to be working in partnership with one of the most successful transport businesses based in Portsmouth.
Our client offer a specialist service to their customers and are a leading distributor within the UK
Due to huge success our client is looking to recruit a Customer Services Advisor and administrator to join their business immediately
Your main responsibilities as a Customer Service Administrator areas follows:
- Liaise with customers and provide exceptional customer service both via email and the telephone
- Provide accurate quotations for the distribution of goods
- Email customers confirmation emails and proof of distribution
- Processing of good to be distributed
- Liaising with others to manage hazardous goods
- Complete transport related administration.
- Respond professionally to emails.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience in customer service.
- Good administration skills and experience
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Have a flexible "can do" attitude
- Will be available to start immediately