Customer Service Advisor
Full time : 40 hours per week
Start date:3rd Feb 2020
You will need to be available to work shifts between 8am and 9pm on a rota basis
One in three Saturdays or Sundays will be required
Location: Southampton , Chandlers ford , Segensworth , Whiteley
This position is temporary and requires commitment for 3 months on a temporary basis with a view that you will remain permanently thereafter
Dynamite Recruitment is delighted to be representing this impressive client in recruiting Customer Service Representatives to join their offices near Southampton.
As a Customer Service Advisor you will be responsible for assisting customers via email and on the telephone ,
Key duties will include the following:
- Handling a variety of incoming calls, answering queries and questions along the way
- Ensuring that data protection checks are run and SLA's are met
- Speaking with customers regarding their situation and managing customer's expectations thoroughly
- Speaking with third parties and internal and external colleagues/stakeholders
- Handling computer-based tasks and data entry responsibilities
- Ensuring all information inputted on to the system is done with high levels of accuracy and administration tasks are handled with care.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Will have some form of customer services experience from ANY industry including hospitality, retail, care work, education, NHS, sales, call centres, contact centres and office environments!!
- Will be customer focused and self-motivated to work to get calls answered quickly and effectively!
- Must have a good eye for detail and competent IT skills!
- Needs to be able to travel to and from Whiteley for the shifts as detailed above - the offices are very accessible via car and there is plenty of parking available either on site or around the offices!
For more information on this opportunity, please apply now or contact Fran Curtis at Dynamite Recruitment!!
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.