Customer Service Executive
Location: Eastleigh / Chandlers Ford
Hours of work: Monday to Friday 9am and 5pm
This position requires someone to start immediately. This position will start on a temporary basis but with a view that you will stay permanently.
Dynamite Recruitment is currently recruiting for a business based in the Eastleigh area. Our client is a specialist in its field providing facilities services to clients across the UK. Due to a period of expansion and some development within their business they are now recruiting for an experienced Customer Service Executive
We are looking for an individual who has had previous experience in taking high volume calls from customers on a daily basis / or has worked within a call centre / contact centre environment
As a Customer Service Executive you will be responsible for answering all inbound calls with a specialist customer service division. You will be responsible for ensuring that customers receive a high level of quality service that reflects the Company Vision and Values.
Key Responsibilities & Duties include the following:
- To receive a high volume of calls from clients
- To assist customers with their immediate requirements via email and on the telephone
- To raise and release call out services to support the customer with their equipment
- To make amendments to the customer orders as requested
- To coordinate and reallocate call outs as required - liaise with engineers and manage diaries to schedule appointments
- To take and deal with customer invoice queries - referring as appropriate
- To send out links to customers regarding company documents as required (i.e. insurance)
- To send Copy invoices/ certificates as requested by a customer
- To deal with general customer requests that is received by phone
- To ensure any service and maintenance sales calls are directed appropriately and dealt with efficiently
- To ensure that customer retention is increased using your initiative and to be transferred into a to-do to the Customer Support Partner to action with compressive notes.
- To ensure that complaints are dealt with initially and the call to be transferred to the Customer Support Partner.
- To take all payments when on the phone to a customer.
- Introduce our customers to other products and services we offer - therefore increase sales
- To carry out adhoc administration tasks as and when required.
The ideal candidate
- Will have good customer service experience
- Will have previously worked within a position where you have received a high volume of calls / worked within a call centre environment
- Will have confidence and strong communications skills
- Will be able to work to deadlines and remain positive under pressure
- Will be available to start Immediately
To be considered please submit your CV Immediately for this position
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.