Customer Services Executive - Portsmouth
£8.50ph - £10.50ph (depending on experience and desired shifts!!)
Part Time - Permanent - See details of shifts available below
- 22 days' annual leave (pro rata) + bank holidays
- Beautiful modern offices with fruit, snacks tea & coffee provided
- Real career progression opportunities!
Dynamite Recruitment is currently recruiting for Customer Services Executives to join a growing, forward-thinking European organisation in a newly created role!
The Customer Services Executive will be working to deliver high quality and standards of service to customers and supporting junior members of the team!
The ideal Customer Services Executive will have 2-3 years of previous senior customer services experience either within a customer services, complaints or claims handler type role.
- Delivering outstanding customer service over the phone, via email and using webchat
- Assisting customers as the first port of call and liaising with them throughout their customer journey to completion
- Managing the customer journey and keeping the customer fully informed at all times
- Proactively updating and liaising with customers verbally and in writing
- Assessing customers eligibility to claim against their insurance or other associated products, ensuring strong attention to detail and high standards are adhered to at all times
- Recording all relevant customer information accurately.
There are two part time, permanent roles available we are recruiting for:
Shift Pattern One - Monday to Friday working 10am until 2pm (20 hours & £8.50ph)
Shift Pattern Two - Working 5 out of 7 days per week (the department is open Monday to Sunday) from 6pm until midnight (30 hours & £8.50-10.50ph)
The Ideal Candidate:
- Must have 2-3 years of customer services experience in either claims, customer services or complaints (or any other relevant insurance-based role!) Candidates CII qualified or with proven claims management experience are urged to apply!
- Must have a clean DBS check and clear credit history - our client is unable to employ anyone with an adverse financial history or unspent criminal records.
- Will have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be proactive, with excellent time management skills and the ability to work well under pressure
- Will be professional, personable, hard-working with a willingness to learn
- Must have good problem-solving skills, excellent attention to detail and the ability to work both alone and as part of a team.
For more information, please apply now or contact Abby, Amy or Jess at Dynamite Recruitment!!
Key Words: insurance, Cert CII, financial services, banking, motor, home, claims, complaints, FCA, telephone, email, webchat, claims handler, specialist, advisor, handler, representative, customer services, admin, administration, claims assessor, general insurance, telecomms, telecommunications, mobiles, technology, warranties,
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.