Customer Service Executive / Coordinator
Location : Gatwick
Start Date: Immediate start of Monday 3rd December 2018
Duration of assignment;This is a temporary to permanent position to start Immediately.
Hours of work :8am to 6pm Monday to Friday
Salary: £19,500 - £20000 per annum
Dynamite Recruitment is currently recruiting for an industry leading business that are looking for an enthusiastic Office Customer Service Advisor to join their team Immediately.
The role will require you to assist customers with their needs via email, the telephone and also face to face . You will process requests for orders to be completed, provide quotations and provide general all round customer support and administration .
Key duties include the following
- Assisting customers withe their needs daily via the telephone and email
- Handling incoming calls with a friendly and positive manner and dealing with all requests efficiently
- Processing customer's orders using the internal system
- Updating of client information using the internal system
- Adding and changing data on the company's internal systems
- Liaise with other colleagues in the other service centre's located across the UK
- Answering any invoicing or delivery queries
- Data entry and administrative tasks
- Complaint handling
- Ensuring customers get promised call backs and email correspondence
- General office duties
The Ideal Candidate:
- Must have previous customer service experience
- Must have good IT skills and been accurate when completing administrative tasks
- Must have a strong telephone manner and be used to managing customer relationships
- Needs to be available Immediately
To be considered please submit your CV Immediately
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.