Customer Service Executive
Location: Fareham area
Salary : £17500 basic plus KPI related bonus realistic OTE £23-24K
Hours of work: Monday to Friday , 40 hours per week between the hours of 8.30am and 6pm
Alternative Fridays you will finish at 4.30pm
Plus fantastic benefits which include the following:
- Brand new office with modern technology
- Excellent company incentives
- Excellent training
- Fast track commission opportunities
- No shifts and no late evenings
Dynamite Recruitment is currently working in partnership with a multiple award winning business near Fareham,
Due to such great success our client is looking to expand their specialist customer services team and recruit a customer service executive Immediately
This is a varied position that requires an experienced customer service advisor to assist various customers via email and on the telephone
Key duties will include the following:
- Be responsible for answering customer enquiries via incoming calls and resolving in a first-time response where possible.
- Follow the query best practice to successfully manage and resolve queries within the SLA timescale for each query type.
- Where another team is accountable for resolving a query, ensuring the necessary information is transferred to them fully and efficiently to allow them to promptly resolve the query.
- Identify and assess customers' needs and requirements to achieve satisfaction and where necessary advising and offering further products.
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customers through open and interactive communication.
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and processes to ensure you are providing consistent, concise and regular internal and customer communication.
- Displays extensive knowledge about products and services
- Exceed Customers Expectations
- Ensure full accuracy and attention to detail in all interaction with internal / external Customers
The ideal candidate will
- Have previous experience in assisting customers on the telephone
- Will have previous experience within administration
- Will have the ability to work to SLA agreements and deadlines
- Will be a strong communicator
- Will have good problem solving skills
- Will be competent in using Microsoft Office
To be considered please submit your CV Immediately
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.