£20,000 to £22,000 P/A
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced customer services candidate looking for their next role within insurance.
The company offers amazing benefits, performance-related bonuses & pay increases along the way!!
- 26 days holiday
- Income Protection
- Development Opportunities
- Annual pay reviews
- Charity and social events
- Providing full administrative support to Senior Manager and Account Managers.
- Helping the Sales Consultants deliver an outstanding service to their portfolio of clients.
- Handling client queries including claims and invoice issues, chasing and making amendments to membership packs and certificates.
- Building long-lasting and effective relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Chasing clients for outstanding payments and discussing their premiums with them.
- Attending client meetings when necessary.
- Preparing for monthly audits.
- Must have previous customer services/office support experience, ideally from a financially regulated or financial services organisation such as insurance, banking, mortgages, investments or claims!
- Must be used to dealing with customer via phone and email!
- Must be confident, able to work independently and have a strong telephone presence!
- Will need to have thorough administration skills and good attention to detail!