£18,000 - £25,000
- Competitive salary
- Company Pension
- Life Assurance
- Cash back health care scheme
Dynamite Recruitment are pleased be to be recruiting for our client based in Kettering, they hold a strong reputation within Global Logistics, Transport and Customs Clearance. They are looking to recruit an experienced Customer Service Administrator to support their busy Transport team in Kettering
- To understand the requirements of a wide customer base and manage these through our transport network from initial order to completed delivery.
- Working within an established Customer Service Team, deal with a large volume of incoming enquiries and questions.
- Proactive management of the requirements on a list of allocated key accounts.
- Provide internal and external customers with advice and updates, ETA’s, tracking etc.
- Accountability and overall ownership of any delivery issues and problems, from origination through to resolution.
The essential qualities required include:
- Must be customer focused and able to demonstrate management of day to day customer requirements
- Transport industry knowledge would be an advantage but not essential.
- Must be able to manage time, priorities and a demanding work load within a fast paced department.
- Must be experienced at managing queries, issues and problems with skill and ensure that our customers receive a high level of service at all times.
- Numerate with excellent written English with a confident telephone manner.
- Good excel knowledge
- Problem solving skills and experience of dealing with the management of issues and queries.