Customer Service Coordinator - December 2018/Immediate Start!!
£18,000 - £18,500 P/A + Full Company Benefits
Full Time - Permanent - Monday to Friday - 9am to 5pm
Dynamite Recruitment is currently recruiting for a global supplier based in Fareham who is actively seeking an experience Customer Service Coordinator/Scheduler to come on board.
- Offering accurate and efficient customer and administration support across a variety of day to day activities
- Providing administrative support to the service team and undertaking day to day data entry responsibilities
- Producing contract quotations, handling contract order processing and dealing with scheduling requirements
- Coordinating breakdown jobs and communicating them to the team of field based engineers
- Coordinating incidents and complaints and progressing the activity via the in-house systems
- Administering service engineers data input and running customer and management reports
- Dealing with service invoicing requirements
The Ideal Candidate:
- Must have previous office based customer services experience and will ideally have some sort of coordinating experience i.e. scheduling engineers, prioritising servicing requirements, dealing with call outs etc.
- Will need to have a strong telephone manner and very good IT skills
- Must have strong communication skills and the ability to multitask - i.e. be handling a telephone call whilst inputting information on to the computer
- Will need to be very customer-minded and have a positive and outgoing personality
- Must be able to keep calm under pressure and manage your own work load
For more information, please apply now or contact Abby Neal at Dynamite Recruitment!!
Key Words: customer services, coordinator, administrator, scheduler, call handler, scheduling, call outs, breakdowns, servicing, engineers, support, order processing, quotations, data entry, coordinate, reports, assistance, telephones,
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.