Customer Service Consultant
Starting salary of £17,500 P/A + Full Benefits!!
***Full Training Provided***
Full Time - Permanent - Monday to Friday - 9am to 5pm
Interviews are commencing in January!!
Our client offers some of the best company benefits in the local area and include:
- 23 days annual leave rising to 25 days
- Onsite restaurant with roast dinners for just £2!!!
- A car leasing and cycle to work scheme after 6 months service
- Local car parking and free shuttle bus to the offices
- Company social and sports events
- Dental Insurance, Private Medical Insurance etc.
- Plus so many more!!
Dynamite Recruitment is delighted to represent this corporate client in recruiting a Customer Service Consultant to join their Gloucester team.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking for an office-based customer focused role or for someone who is looking to pursue a career within insurance!!
- Handle a variety of incoming calls, answering queries and questions relating to customers insurance claims.
- Ensuring that data protection checks are run on each customer calling in.
- Collating important, relevant information from the customer to open up / settle their claim.
- Managing customer expectations realistically.
- Liaising with internal departments using strong and effective communication.
- Overcoming objections, handling customer complaints and ensuring the customer receives a fantastic service.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Will need to have some form of customer services experience. If you are currently working at a Supervisor, Team Leader, Team Manager, Assistant Manager or Manager level within retail, hospitality, care work or health care we would love to hear from you!!!
- Must be customer focused with great communication skills and good attention to detail.
- Will need to possess strong persuasive skills and be quite resilient in certain situations.
- Must have good IT skills and strong written literacy skills.
- Will be educated to GCSE level or equivalent in both Maths and English.
- Needs to be able to travel to and from Brockworth, Gloucester for the hours detailed above - the offices are very easy to get to by bus or car!!
For more information, please apply now or contact Jessica Martin at Dynamite Recruitment!!
Key words: customer service, customer services, manager, team leader, supervisor, advisor, representative, executive, administrator, administration, contact centre, call centre, inbound, outbound, receptionist, front of house, insurance, claims, retail, hospitality, calls, call handler, switchboard, reception, data entry, emails, office,
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.