Customer Service Claims Handlers
Hours of work: 09:00am - 17:00pm Monday to Friday
Duration: This is a temporary position to start on the 16th October and last initially for 6 weeks but possible extend.
Dynamite Recruitment is delighted to be working in partnership with one of the UK's leading emergency service providers. We are currently seeking highly professional candidates to operate as Customer Service Claims Handlers within an industry leading company based in Chichester.
As the Customer Service Claims Handler you will work on a particular contract and be responsible for:
The main aspects of this role are dealing with a wide range of customer claims, primarily over the telephone.
- You will need to have fantastic customer service and administration skills in order to process allocated claims within current SLA's
- Make the odd outbound call to a customer to chase missing important information and/or evidence.
- Making customers aware of their claim status and keep them updated at all times.
- Enter important, accurate data onto the internal system and excel reports.
The ideal candidate:
- In order to apply for this fabulous role, you must have proven experience within administration and customer service ideally gained within an office based role.
- Graduates from any study subject are welcome.
- Must have exceptional customer service skills.
- Candidates MUST have a grade 'C' or higher in GCSE Math and English.
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.