Customer Service Call Handler
Hours of work: 8am 5pm Monday to Friday
This is a temporary to permanent position to start immediately
Dynamite recruitment is currently working in partnership with a very well established service provider in Portsmouth
Due to growth our client is now looking for a Customer Service call Handler to work within a specialist customer service team. The ideal person will have previous experience of working within a telephone based customer service position, call centre environment and have the ability to work to deadlines.
You will be responsible for assisting your clients via email and the telephone with their enquiries and emergencies. You will take information for the client and log the details accurately onto the internal system, you will then raise work to be completed and distribute the work to contractors.
Summary of Role
To ensure you issue, receive, and record clean information accurately and timely received from our Client, Customers and staff regarding all new repairs and ongoing repair appointments to achieve our purpose of the right work at the right time.
- To record accurate information on a job including; the time of the repair, location, customer, trade required, description of the works actually completed, any relevant information that can help us to learn and van stock used.
- To record information directly into the Job Management Systems, Client Repairs and Property Database, or any other system(s) used to deliver the service.
- Record the information in Client Repairs and Property database immediately before moving onto the next call. Making sure all follow on works are booked in and all tasks complete.
- When recording or receiving information from PCC Area Office, Tenants, or Operatives repeat what was said or ask them to repeat to ensure information recorded is accurate.
- Send our Operatives who become available to the next available job, taking into consideration the trade, location and time of appointment.
- To book in additional work from our Operatives and Subcontractors taking into account the urgency of the repair and our capacity.
The ideal person will:
- Be able to multi task
- Have previous experience of dealing with customers on the telephone and via email - ideally within a contact centre / call centre
- Will be able to make a decision and take responsibility for each enquiry
- Will have good attention to detail and PC skills and experience
- Will be very customer focused and be looking to go the extra mile for your customer
- Good understanding of the Geographical Portsmouth City area including streets, the best routes, and travel times between different locations
Please call Dan on 02392455422 or email Dan Noakes on
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.