Customer Service Coordinator
Salary: £16,330 - £17,000
Hours of work: 37.5 hours a week between 8-7pm Monday to Friday.
You will work 1 out of 4 Saturdays between 10am-1pm and NEVER a Sunday!
- Discounted services
- Pension scheme
- Ride to work scheme
- Employee perks
- 25 days holiday
- Occupational health
Dynamite Recruitment is delighted to be recruiting a Customer Service Coordinator for a fast-growing and corporate medical client based in Fareham! This is an exciting opportunity for an individual to join a versatile and vibrant team.
**Experience from other customer services environments including hospitality, retail & care may be considered depending on the stability of the individuals background!!**
As Customer Service Coordinator, your responsibilities will involve:
- Handling a variety of incoming calls answering queries and questions from customers along the way
- Cancelling and rearranging appointments on behalf of customers
- Speaking with third parties and internal and external colleagues
- Ensuring information inputted on to the system is done with high levels of accuracy and administration tasks are handled with care
- Transferring calls through to other departments and responding to various different emails on a day to day basis
The ideal Customer Service Coordinator:
- Will need to have some form of customer services experience which needs to have come from an office, call centre, contact centre or clerical environment!!
- Must have a good eye for detail and have basic IT skills (i.e. the ability to send emails and type information accurately.)
- Must be a good team player and hardworking!
- Must have a sense of humour!
To be considered for this exciting opportunity, please submit your CV and then contact Amy at Dynamite Recruitment!
Key words: customer service, inbound, outbound, switchboard, advisor, representative, executive, assistant, admin*, data entry, receptionist, front of house, waitress, waiter, crew member, supervisor, shift manager, team leader