Customer Service Associate - Fareham
Salary: £15,000 - £16,000 (Depending on Experience)
Our client is an established company based in the Fareham area who are looking for a bright and enthusiastic Customer Service Associate to join their team. This is fantastic opportunity for a professional and personable individual wanting to stable and fulfilling career. Our client can offer first class working conditions and future career progression for the right applicant. This opportunity is not to be missed.
- Handling a high volume of inbound calls from new and existing customers
- Providing exceptional customer service at all times
- Dealing with all enquiries, queries and appointments in an efficient manner
- Liaising with other members of the team and departments
- General office administration in a fast paced working environment
The hours for this role will include a slight shift pattern;
Monday - Thursday; either 8am - 4pm // 9am - 5pm // 11am - 7pm
Friday; 9am - 5pm
1 in 3 Saturdays; 10am - 1pm
The ideal candidate:
- Have exceptional and proven customer service skills
- Experience working in a fast paced environment
- Good team working skills as well as the ability to work independently
- A solid career background
- An enthusiastic and proactive approach to your work
Key words: Customer service, call centre, contact centre, customer enquiries, inbound, sales administrator, reception, office, hospitality, retail, Fareham, Full Time
If this sounds like the opportunity you have been looking for then please contact Abby or Becky at Dynamite Recruitment and apply now!
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.