Customer Service & Marketing Assistant
Part time (20 Hours per week)
£19,000-£ 25,000 PA (pro rata)
I am working on behalf of a very successful and well known company who are currently seeking a customer service / marketing assistant to work within their marketing department. The successful candidate will be part of a vibrant and proactive team, driving forward all aspects of the brand's marketing projects.
- Attend promotion meetings with the purchasing team and brief monthly POS to the Junior Graphic Designer
- Being responsible for the continuous maintenance of member records and dealing directly with customer enquiries.
- Support the marketing team with other marketing projects as necessary. Including the launch of CRM and website.
- Monitor forums and communities to listen to what their audience is talking about, then brief content ideas to the marketing team.
- Responding to all customer enquiries and monitoring social media comments and inboxes to provide a timely response.
- Responsible for the ordering and distribution of memberships cards.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent customer service skills
- Experience using a CRM system such as Salesforce
- Experience sending emails using an ESP such as Mailchimp
- Experience using a website CMS such as Wordpress
- Experience of working with marketing campaigns
- Staff discount after 3 months
- Free parking
- Company pension after 3 months
- 31 days' holiday including bank holidays
- Company Employee Assistant Program
This is a varied and exciting role in which you will work in a busy and motivated team.
If you are looking for a fantastic opportunity within an ambitious and prestigious organisation, I would love to hear from you.
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.