Customer Service Administrator
Salary: £18000 - £18500
Start Date: Immediate start required
Hours of work: Shifts of either 7.30 to 4.30pm or 8.30am - 5.30pm Monday to Friday with the occasional Sunday morning and bank holiday on a rota paid at overtime.
You will start on a 3 month temporary placement , with a view to remain permanent with the company , once this has been completed.
Dynamite Recruitment is proud to be working in partnership with one of the most successful transport and logistic businesses based in Portsmouth. Our client offer a specialist service to their customers and are a leading distributor within the UK
Due to huge success our client is looking to recruit a Customer Service Administrator to join their customer service team immediately
Your main responsibilities as a Customer Service Advisor will be responsible for working as part of a specialist team to assist customers with their needs
key duties will include the following
- To work closely with specialist teams to assist in managing customers' needs
- Liaise with customers via email and on the telephone to provide exceptional customer service
- Support with providing accurate quotations using the internal system
- Respond professionally to emails
- Processing of good's to be distributed
- Liaising with others to manage hazardous goods and clear goods through customs
- Complete transport related administration.
- Complaint management where required
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience in customer service.
- Good administration skills and experience
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Have a flexible "can do" attitude
- Will ideally be available to start asap
To be considered please submit your CV Immediately
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.