Customer Services and Administrator
Hours of work: Monday to Friday 8.30am to 4.30pm
Salary: £8.00 per hour whilst temporary
Duration: This is temporary for 12 weeks to then be taken on permanently
Dynamite recruitment are working in partnership with a specialist independent business based in the Waterlooville area .
Due to huge success our client face a very busy period and are looking for a customer service advisor to join the already successful team
As a Customer Service Advisor and Administrator you will be responsible for the following
- Acting as a helpdesk and main point of contact for customers via email and on the telephone
- Providing assistance and offer support where possible
- Transfer enquiries were unable to help the customer
- Liaise with third parties to assist your customer via email and on the telephone
- Receiving and inputting applications for a range of clients, using the company's own in-house developed data entry systems.
- Determining which applications can be accepted or rejected against clearly define scheme rules.
- Filing hard copy application forms and validation documents.
The ideal candidate will have
- Excellent customer service skills and experience
- Will ideally have experience of dealing with customers via the telephone
- Must have excellent attention to detail
- Must have good data entry / administration skills and experience
To be considered please submit your CV Immediately
#graduate , data entry , call centre , customer service
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.