Customer Service Agent
Salary: £18,500 rising to £19,000 after 6-12 months.
Great Salaries available plus fantastic benefits which include the following
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Sick Pay at full pay 1-20 days, half pay between 21-40 days
- Auto Enrolment Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance 4 x your basic salary
- Long Term Disability Insurance (after 2 years' service)
- On-going Training and Professional Development
- Free to use gymnasium & keep fit classes (after induction)
- Weekly, fresh fruit supply provided by the business
- Free tea, coffee
- Free on-site parking
- Free to use Barney Bikes
Hours: 37.5 hours a week - 8 hour shifts between 8am-8pm Monday to Friday
1 in 3 Saturdays 9am-12:30pm
Dynamite Recruitment is proud to be working in partnership with a very well established and fast growing service based business based in Hampshire.
Our client pride themselves on their excellent customer services and as a result are now expanding their customer service team to support with huge growth plans
It's a great time to join the business if you are looking to work hard, deliver excellent customer services and have a fantastic future ahead of you!
As a Customer Service Agent you will be responsible for managing all aspects of the 'Customer journey', from the beginning to the end of the customer's agreement with our client
As a Customer Service Agent you will be responsible for the following tasks
- Acting as a main point of contact for customers via email and on the telephone
- Being patient with customers, and taking the time necessary to deal with all queries effectively
- Establishing a strong relationship with customers in order to understand their situation and completing Income and Expenditure assessments.
- Identify and work with vulnerable customers or customers in financial difficulty appropriately, acting with the utmost compassion and professionalism
- Absolute compliance with TCF principles and FCA regulations
- To adhere to Data Protection Act regulations
- Support customers in finding an appropriate resolution if they fall behind with their payments. This includes setting up and amending direct debits and processing card payments
- Handle and aim to resolve customer complaints, promptly, in line with FCA complaint handling requirements
- Processing of partial and full financial settlements, when requested by the customer
- Liaising with all other departments within the business , as well as external parties such as Debt Advice organisations, solicitors and any person or entity authorised by the customer
The ideal candidate will have the following
- We are seeking individuals with a strong sense of Customer Service
- We are seeking someone with good customer service experience
- You will have good computer skills.
- You will have the ability to assist a variety of customers
- You must be organised and able to multi task
This is a good entry level role into the organisation, a great opportunity to get a real understanding for what the organisation does and allow you to develop within the business quickly .
The role is challenging, sometimes managing difficult and emotional calls, so resilience and empathy are essential.
The organisations values are core to this role and we are seeking people that can live to those values; responsible, approachable, fair, progressive.
This is a fantastic opportunity not to be missed , to be considered please submit your CV Immediately
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.