Customer Service Advisor -Thai speaking
Start date: 17th July
Hours:Full time Monday - Sunday covering a 24 hour overnight period on a rota basis.
Hours are between 21:00pm - 18:00pm
Salary:Circa £16,000 - £19400 plus excellent benefits package
An exciting opportunity has arisen for Thai speaking Customer Service Advisor to join a growing multilingual team for an award winning Services Company based in Portsmouth.
As a Customer Service Advisor you will work within the travel department and specialize in dealing with Thai customers alongside English customers
Your duties will include the following :
- You will assist customers with their travel related needs , providing a tailor made service
- You will handle enquiries over the telephone and in writing while providing an efficient, courteous and professional service at all times.
- You will be supporting members and clients across the globe ensuring that you have a good understanding of our company's products and services.
- You will identify and proactively seek to resolve and support the needs of every customer and ensure that our service levels are met.
- You will be able to provide a full 360 service from understanding the customer's needs, researching possible solutions to ultimately matching them to their ideal travel solution.
- You will use a number of tour operators, including package holidays, cruises, flights, tailor-made itineraries, ancillary products and many more products to help them with all their travel requirements.
Skills & Experience
The successful candidate will have a passion for travel and will have excellent customer service experience
- You must have excellent written and verbal communication skills in both English and Thai
- You will have a passion for travel
- Excellent Communication skills- You must have outstanding verbal and written communication skills in both English and Thai
- Excellent listening skills - The ability to use listening skills to understand customers' needs and to ensure you approach and handle sensitive issues accordingly.
- Attention to detail - You will have the ability to accurately capture and interpret customer information
- Experience of handling customer complaints and managing customer expectations
- Strong PC skills - Excellent knowledge of MS packages including Word, Excel and Outlook.
- You Must be eligible to work on a permanent full time basis in the UK
For further information please submit your CV immediately
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.