Start date Monday 28th March
Salary starting at £19,000 P/A rising to £19,700 P/A
Full Training Provided
Full Time - Permanent - See details of hours below!
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking for their first office-based customer-focused role OR for someone who is looking to continue their career within sales & customer services!!
- Handle a variety of incoming calls answering queries and questions relating to their policy and renewals
- Ensuring that data protection checks are run on each customer calling in
- Returning calls to customers wanting to renew their policy
- Speaking to customers about their requirements and giving them all the information they need in order to decide whether the policy is right for them or not
- Overcoming objections and ensuring the customer receives a fantastic service
You will be required to go into the office 1 day a week, the rest you will be working from home.
Shifts will vary between 8am to 8pm and 9am to 1pm on a Saturday. However, you will only be required to work 1 in 3 Saturday shifts.
- Candidates from any Customer Service are encouraged to apply. Industries including hospitality, retail, call centres, contact centres, and office environments!
- You must be customer-focused and self-motivated to work to get calls answered quickly and effectively.
- Strong IT and communication skills, both written and verbal
Interviews are starting soon so please apply with an updated copy of your CV today to avoid missing out! Contact Jess Martin at Dynamite Recruitment for more information