£17,000 P/A + OTE of up to £20,000 P/A
Full Time – Permanent
Dynamite Recruitment is currently recruiting for a Customer Service Advisor for a very well-established and high end motor specialists! This is an exciting opportunity for a Customer Service Advisor to join a fantastic hard-working team.
This would be an ideal role for someone who has had experience as a Customer Service Advisor in any trade and who is looking for a new challenge with huge career progression opportunities and bonuses!!
The Role of Customer Service Advisor:
- Responsible for handling incoming calls from current customers and prospective clients
- Responsible for making outbound calls to the company’s customer base to keep them up to date with any new information, MOT’s/Services/Pricing etc.
- Will act as the “Go To Person” for all incoming general enquiries
- Will be responsible for working in a team and independently to achieve targets and provide excellent customer service
This is a full time permanent role working 40 hours per week.
Mon to Fri between the hours of 8am and 7pm + 1 x paid Saturday shift per month from 9am to 1pm.
The Ideal Customer Service Advisor:
- Will have experience of working in a call centre or contact centre in a customer services role and will have confident telephone skills
- Will have experience in handing objections and solving problems
- Will have exceptional customer service and communication skills
- Will have be proactive, have high energy levels, target driven and want to be “the best” at what they do
Please contact Abby Neal at Dynamite Recruitment for more details or apply now!!!!
Key Words – Customer Service Advisor, Customer Service, Customer Services, Advisor, Support, Administrator, Call Centre, Contact Centre, Outbound, Inbound, Service, Contact Centre Advisor, Full Time, Permanent, Portsmouth