Customer Service Advisor / Trainee Claims Handler
Starting salary of £17,500 P/A + Full Benefits!!
***Full Training Provided***
Full Time - Permanent - See details of hours below!
Interviews Are Commencing ASAP!!
Our client offers some of the best company benefits on the South Coast and include:
- 23 days annual leave rising to 25 days
- Onsite restaurant with roast dinners for just £2!!!
- A car leasing and cycle to work scheme after 6 months service
- Local car parking and free shuttle bus to the offices
- Company social and sports events
- Dental Insurance, Private Medical Insurance etc.
- Plus so many more!!
Dynamite Recruitment is delighted to represent this corporate client in recruiting a Customer Services Advisor - Trainee Claims Handler to join their Eastleigh team.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking for their first office-based customer focused role or for someone who is looking to continue their career within customer services!!
- Handle a variety of incoming calls, answering queries and questions relating to customers insurance policies
- Ensuring that data protection checks are run on each customer calling in.
- Collating important relevant information from the customer to open up their claim.
- Manage customer expectations realistically.
- Liaising with internal departments with strong and effective communication.
- Overcoming objections and ensuring the customer receives a fantastic service.
The hours for these positions will vary however you will receive your rota at least 4 weeks in advance!!
Shifts will be between the hours of 7am and 11pm Monday to Friday!
You will also be required to work NO MORE than every other Saturday OR Sunday and you will NEVER work both!!
The Ideal Candidate:
- Will have some form of customer services experience from ANY industry including hospitality, retail, care, front of house, call centres, contact centres and office environments!!!
- Will be customer focused with great communication skills and good attention to detail.
- Must have good basic IT skills and strong written literacy skills.
- Will be educated to GCSE level or equivalent in both Maths and English.
- Needs to be able to travel to and from Eastleigh for the hours detailed above - the offices are very easy to get to by bus or car!!
For more information, please apply now or contact Abby Neal, Amy West or Jessica Martin at Dynamite Recruitment!!
Key words: customer service, customer services, sales assistant, advisor, representative, executive, assistant, administrator, administration, contact centre, call centre, inbound, outbound, waitress, waiter, bar staff, receptionist, front of house, insurance, claims, retail, hospitality, calls, call handler, switchboard, reception, data entry, emails, office,
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.