Customer Service Advisor - Full Training on offer!
Starting salary of £18,000 P/A rising to £19,500 P/A + Full Benefits!!
***Full Training Provided***
Full Time - Permanent - See details of hours below!
Dynamite Recruitment is delighted to represent this corporate client in recruiting some Customer Service Advisors to join their Bournemouth team.
Our client has a history of almost 200 years and they pride themselves on being a leading provider of award-winning insurance solutions in the UK.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking for their first office-based customer focused role OR for someone who is looking to continue their career within sales & customer services!!
- Handle a variety of incoming calls, answering queries and questions relating to insurance policy renewals.
- Ensuring that data protection checks are run on each customer calling in.
- Returning calls to customers wanting to discuss renewing their policy.
- Speaking to customers about their requirements and giving them all the information they need in order to decide whether they want to continue with the policy.
- Overcoming objections, reassuring the customer and ensuring they receive a fantastic all-round service.
The hours for these positions will vary however you will receive your rota at least 4 weeks in advance!!
Shifts will be between the hours of 8.30am and 8pm Monday to Friday! You will only be on the rota to work 8 hours per day! You will also be required to work NO MORE than every other Saturday from 8.30am to 4pm and you will NEVER work a Sunday!!
The Ideal Candidate:
- Will have some form of customer services experience from any industry including hospitality, retail, call centres, contact centres and office environments!
- Will be customer focused and self-motivated to work to get calls answered quickly and effectively.
- Will have a desire to work in customer-orientated environment and make sure customers expectations are well managed.
- Will have a basic understanding of how to overcome customer objections.
- Must have a good eye for detail and have basic day to day IT skills.
- Needs to be able to travel to and from Bournemouth for a variety of shifts as detailed above - the offices are located just a short walk from the Royal Bournemouth Hospital.
For more information, please apply now or contact Jessica Martin at Dynamite Recruitment!!
Key words: sales, assistant, advisor, representative, executive, admin, contact centre, administrator, call centre, customer service, inbound, outbound, waitress, waiter, bar, reception, front of house, insurance, renewals, retention, upselling, cross selling, call handler, front of house, switchboard, hospitality, retail, full time
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.