Customer Service Advisor - Full Training Available!
Location: Brockworth, Gloucester
Salary: £17,500 P/A
Hours: 37.5 hours, 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday
Dynamite Recruitment is delighted to be representing one of the top 20 Insurance companies in Europe in recruiting a Customer Service Advisor to join their customer services team in Gloucester.
Are you looking to start a new job in 2020? Interviews will commence ASAP and the confirmed start date for this role is Monday January 6th!!
The company is an award winning global organisation with fantastic employee values and over 12,000 employees world-wide!!
The Customer Service Advisor position will come with full training provided so no experience is necessary! You just need to love customer services and have good communication skills! If you have previously worked in an office environment, that would be a huge advantage!
Our client offers some of the best company benefits in the area and include:
- 23 days annual leave rising to 25 days
- Onsite restaurant with roast dinners for just £2!!!
- A car leasing and cycle to work scheme after 6 months service
- Local car parking and free shuttle bus to the offices
- Company social and sports events
- Dental Insurance, Private Medical Insurance etc.
- Plus so many more!!
- Handling a variety of incoming calls, answering queries and questions along the way
- Liaising with customers, clients and third parties via telephone, emails and letters
- Working as part of a team to offer fantastic, memorable customer services at all times and ensuring that data protection checks are accurately completed
- Speaking with customers about claims on their policies and managing customers' expectations thoroughly
- Ensuring information inputted on to the system is done with high levels of accuracy and administration tasks are handled with care
The Ideal Candidate:
- Will have some form of customer services experience from any industry including hospitality, retail, care, front of house, call centres, contact centres and office environments!!!
- Will be customer focused with great communication skills and good attention to detail
- Must have good basic IT skills and strong written literacy skills
- Will be educated to GCSE level or equivalent in both Maths and English
- Needs to be able to travel to and from Brockworth for work - the offices are very easy to get to by bus or car!!
For more information on this opportunity, please apply now, or contact Jessica Martin at Dynamite Recruitment!!
Key Words: customer service, customer services, hospitality, hotel, pub, reception, housekeeping, reservations, front of house, restaurant, cafe, waiter, waitress, care, care worker, social worker, nursery, childcare, admin, administration, administrator, sales assistant, retail, shop, store, sales associate, advisor, representative, assistant, data entry, apprentice, apprenticeship, cashier,
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.