Customer Service Advisor - Trainee
Starting salary of £17,500 P/A rising to £19,000 P/A with Training + Full Benefits!!
*Full Training Provided*
Full Time - Permanent - See details of hours below!
Dynamite Recruitment is delighted to represent this corporate client in recruiting some Customer Services Advisor to join their Eastleigh team.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking for their first office-based customer focused role or for someone who is looking to continue their career within customer services!!
- Handle a variety of incoming calls answering queries and questions relating to their insurance policy
- Ensuring that data protection checks are run on each customer calling in
- Collating important relevant information from the customer to open up their claim.
- Manage customer expectations realistically.
- Liaising with internal departments with strong and effective communication
- Overcoming objections and ensuring the customer receives a fantastic service
The hours for these positions will vary however you will receive your rota at least 4 weeks in advance!!
Shifts will be between the hours of 8.30am and 8pm Monday to Friday! You will also be required to work NO MORE than every other Saturday from 9am to 5pm and you will NEVER work a Sunday!!
The Ideal Candidate:
- Will have some form of customer services experience from any industry including hospitality, retail, call centres, contact centres and office environments
- Will be customer focused and self-motivated to work to get calls answered quickly and effectively
- Will have a desire to work in sales or be interested in what a sales role could offer
- Must have a good eye for detail and have basic IT skills
For more information, please apply now or contact Amy West or Jessica Martin at Dynamite Recruitment!!
Key words: sales assistant, advisor, representative, executive, assistant, administrator, contact centre, call centre, inbound, outbound, CRM, KPI, SLA, waitress, waiter, bar staff, receptionist, front of house, order processer, order processing, processing orders, insurance, claims handler, renewals, retention
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.