Customer Service Advisor
£17,750, your birthday off, 25 days holiday
40 hours a week, Monday-Friday between 8am-6pm
Dynamite Recruitment is currently recruiting for a modern, fast-growing company in central Southampton which has a training programme with room to develop and grow through the company.
- Receive inbound calls from clients and provide excellent customer service at all times
- Resolve client enquiries via telephone, post and email
- Transfer calls to the relevant departments when necessary.
- Maintain the internal CRM with key information and keep updated
- Complete administration duties tailored to the client accounts
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders
The Ideal Candidate:
- Experience within a customer service environment is essential, may this be hospitality, retail or in an office environment.
- Confidence and personality is a must in this role with a great telephone manner
- A passion to succeed and grow within the company
- Must have the ability to adapt and work within a team
Interviews will take place on the 14th September start therefore your early application is encouraged.
Please contact Amy at Dynamite Recruitment for more details or apply now!!!!
Keywords: Customer Service, Inbound, Graduates, Customer Service Advisor, Customer Service Agent, CSA, Account Manager, BA (Hons), Business and Administration, Economics, Financial Services, Insurance, Finance, Retail, Contact Centre, Call Centre, Customer Support
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.