Part Time Customer Service Representatives - Full Training Available!
£7.80 Per Hour (with a pay rise at the end of your probationary period) + Full Company Benefits!!
Part Time - Permanent - See details of hours available below!
Lovely Whiteley Based Offices!!
Dynamite Recruitment is delighted to be representing this impressive client in recruiting some part time Customer Service Representatives to join their Whiteley team.
- Handling a variety of incoming calls, answering queries and questions along the way
- Ensuring that data protection checks are run and SLA's are met
- Speaking with customers regarding their situation and managing customers expectations thoroughly
- Speaking with third parties and internal and external colleagues/stakeholders
- Handling computer-based tasks and data entry responsibilities
- Ensuring all information inputted on to the system is done with high levels of accuracy and administration tasks are handled with care.
We have various part time evening and weekend contracts available across Monday to Sunday!
The first two weeks will be spent in training where you will learn everything that you will need in order to be successful in this role and this will likely take place during core business hours Monday to Frida. Ideally, we would like successful candidates to commit to as close to full time hours as possible for the first two weeks just to accommodate as much training as possible. This can be discussed in more detail on application.
You will then spend the following 2-4 weeks working your part time hours paired up with an experienced Representative who will then guide you through how your day will look!
The Ideal Candidate:
- Will have some form of customer services experience from ANY industry including hospitality, retail, care work, education, NHS, sales, call centres, contact centres and office environments!!
- Will be customer focused and self-motivated to work to get calls answered quickly and effectively!
- Must have a good eye for detail and competent IT skills!
- Needs to be able to travel to and from Whiteley for the shifts as detailed above - the offices are very accessible via car and there is plenty of parking available either on site or around the offices!
Interviews for this role are taking place ASAP and there is an opportunity to start in this new role ASAP so please apply now!!
For more information on this opportunity, please apply now or contact Abby Neal at Dynamite Recruitment!!
Key Words: "customer services", "call centre", "customer services advisor", "contact centre", "helpdesk", "switchboard", "retail", "hospitality", "waiter", "waitress", "sales assistant", "administration", "office", "training", "telephone", "inbound", "agent", "operator", "customer assistant", "receptionist", "reception", "front of house", "bar work", "cafe", "assistant", "support", "care", "nursery", "college leaver", "university", "graduate", "trainee", "team member","part time"
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.