Customer Service Advisor
£17,500 PA + Brilliant Benefits!
Shifts between 8-6pm Monday to Friday
My client, a first-class employer based in the Southampton area is looking for vibrant and enthusiastic Customer Service Advisors who have a hunger to learn and develop.
As the Customer Service Advisor, you will be responsible for answering inbound calls, buillding relationships and liaising with stakeholders via telephone, email and letter.
My client can offer an exceptional progressive career to candidates who are passionate about their work.
Graduates are encouraged to apply as this is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking to learn and develop their skills!
- Play a key part when managing large client accounts
- Provide high level of customer service at all time
- Answer inbound calls from our clients
- Resolving any customer enquiries via phone, post, or email
- Complete administration duties tailored to the client accounts
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders
- Passionate and proactive
- This role is open to graduates as well as candidates with experience
- Excellent communication skills both written, and verbal are essential
- Excellent computer skills and an ability to multi task are essential
- Excellent attention to detail is hugely important
If this sounds like the opportunity you have been waiting for then please contact Amy at Dynamite Recruitment on 02392 455 422 or Apply Now!
Keywords: Customer Service, Inbound, Graduates, Customer Service Advisor, Customer Service Agent, CSA, Account Manager, BA (Hons), Business and Administration, Economics, Financial Services, Insurance, Finance, Retail, Contact Centre, Call Centre, Customer Support, sales advisor, sales assistant
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.