Customer Service Advisor - Segensworth
£19,000 - £19,475 P/A + Full Benefits!!
Full Time - Permanent - See Days and Hours Below
Dynamite Recruitment is delighted to be recruiting for a Customer Service Advisor to join one of our top clients in the Fareham area.
- Providing exceptional customer service and acting as the first point of contact for customers.
- Answering incoming telephone calls, taking customer orders over the phone and processing accurately and efficiently.
- Liaising with internal departments and managers to help communicate the status of customers orders.
- Assisting customers with any concerns or issues they may be facing with their order.
- Handling incoming telephone calls and responding to emails.
- Completing day to day scanning and filing duties.
The working hours for this role are as follows:
- Monday, Tuesday and Friday 9am to 5.30pm
- Wednesday and Thursday 9am to 5.15pm
- 1 in 5 Saturdays 9am to 1pm
The Ideal Candidate:
- Must have previous experience in an office based, telephone based, customer services role.
- Will need to be computer literate and confident using Microsoft packages including Word and Excel.
- Must be familiar with processing orders and speaking to customers over the phone.
- Must be able to work proactively and prioritise own workload.
- Will need to be able to use their own initiative and will require good problem solving skills.
- Will need to be accurate with good attention to detail and a strong team player.
For more information, please contact Abby Neal at Dynamite Recruitment or apply now!!
Key Words: admin, administration, order processing, order processor, orders, customers, customer services, telephone, inbound, office, call centre, call handler, switchboard, incoming, reactive, Fareham, Segensworth
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.