Customer Service Advisor - Inbound
Start Date : Immediate start required therefore we require those without notice
Location: Chandlers Ford - Southampton
Hours: Full time - 40 hours per week
Working hours are between 8am and 8pm (Monday to Friday) and 8am - 5pm (Saturday and Sunday), so a flexible approach to shift patterns is required.
Salary: £8.45 per hour rising to £17450.00 per annum
You will also be entitled to great company benefits .
This is a temporary to permanent position - This means that you are paid weekly for the first 12 weeks and will remain permanently within the position and company.
It a great opportunity to work for a fantastic business without having to attend an interview and see the business for yourself whilst working there !!
We are therefore looking for individuals who will consider this position long term and for a career .
Dynamite Recruitment is currently working in partnership with a very well established service based business. Due to huge success throughout 2016 our client has experience lots of growth and as a result now needs to expand their customer service team immediately.
Our client is a leading prepayment utility company based in the Chandlers Ford area and they are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated person to join their customer service team on a temporary to permanent basis.
Our client can offer first class working conditions, as they have recently moved to brand new offices. This is an exciting opportunity to join a rapidly growing business which rewards good attendance and performance with increased salary and additional bonuses. If you are looking for a new and exciting career as a Customer Service Advisor, then this is the role for you.
You will be on the frontline and first point of contact for our clients customers.
You will be expected to take ownership of each call, identify the query and decide the best course of action and provide the high level of service to all customers.
Key duties will include the following
- Receiving inbound calls from customers who require assistance
- Acting as a first point of contact , assisting customers professionally via email and on the telephone
- Providing advice where possible and assisting customers with their needs
- Complaint management
- Liaise with third parties to support with complaints or general enquiries
- Administration to support each customer call , update confidential information , type and send correspondence
A clear progression route within the business is available to those who demonstrate key competencies and the a positive attitude.
The ideal candidate will have the following
- Previous customer service experience
- Have good communication skills and experience
- Professional and excellent telephone manner
- An enthusiastic and proactive approach to your work
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Will have good PC / IT skills and experience
- Will be able to start Immediately with no holidays for 2 -6 weeks
For an immediate interview and start please contact Fran Immediately / call Dynamite / Submit your CV
#retail, customer service , graduate, call centre.
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.