Customer Service Advisors
£16,300-£17000 pa + Pay increases, Bonuses and Benefits
Shifts between - Monday - Friday and 8am - 8pm - Occasional Weekends
We are currently seeking a highly professional candidates to operate as Customer Service Advisors within our industry leading company based in the Chichester/Emsworth area.
Pay increase and bonuses
Career development and progression
Transport is provided free of charge from Chichester train station for any candidates that require it
Free fully equipped gym onsite including Tennis Court, Pool Table and Table Tennis
Free international travel insurance - after your first year of service for yourself and family
28 raising to 38 days annual leave
Onsite doctors and nurses
Eye care vouchers
* The main aspects of this role are dealing with a range of customer accounts, primarily over the telephone but also, administrative tasks that are associated giving this role a rare blend of duties
* Process allocated claims with current SLA's
* Management and resolve any complaints that may arise
* Liaise closely with internal departments to ensure all aspects of the claim are processed
* Respond to general enquiries via various methods of communication
* Complete ad hoc duties that support the business needs
The ideal candidate:
* In order to apply for this fabulous role, you must have proven experience within administration and customer service ideally gained within an office based role
* Graduates from any study subject are welcome
* Must have exceptional customer service skills
* Candidates MUST have a grade 'C' or higher in GCSE Math and English
Successful candidates will be rewarded with great training, a competitive benefits package career progression.
Key words: call centre, contact centre, customer service, inbound, financial services, insurance, travel insurance, claims advisor, claims handler, insurance claims, graduates and administration or any of office based customer service/ administration experience.
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.