Customer Service Advisor
1 x Full Time: 40 Hours p/w. Office hours, Monday- Friday.
1 x Part Time: 25-30 hours per week 12pm/1pm-6pm
Are you passionate about delivering outstanding customer service?
Do you always go above and beyond to help your customers?
Are you a 'people person' who loves to be on the phone all day?
I am on the lookout for two experienced customer service professionals to join a warm and friendly family run business in Alton. One full time and one part time.
This is a truly fantastic company that is experiencing an exciting period of growth and is looking forward to welcoming two new customer service superstars to their busy team.
- Effectively handling Inbound and outbound calls with both customer and client
- Dealing with logistics queries from fellow employees on the road
- Arranging deliveries
- Co-ordinating incoming and outgoing deliveries
- Arrange bookings
- Dealing with enquiries from customers and clients via email and telephone
- A passion for customer service
- Exceptional communication skills
- Quick to learn new skills
- Keen to take on new duties
- Good team ethic
- Positive and enthusiastic attitude to work
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Outstanding telephone manner
- Customer service
- Computer literate
- Ability to multi talk effectively
In return for your hard work and dedication to your role you will receive some brilliant benefits;
- Annual company outings to Ascot
- All expensive paid Christmas parties
- Discounted access to the company's Villa in Florida
- 20 days paid holiday (pro rata for part time)
- All bank holidays off
Applicants must be available to meet with me immediately.
Interviews to be held Wednesday 5th and Thursday 6th April.
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.