Start Date: Immediate
Salary:£10.00 per hour based on a 37.5 hours a week
This is a temporary position to start with, with a view to remain permanently should you want to consider that
Hours of work: 37.5 hours per week, 8-4pm, 9-5pm, 10-6pm, 12-8pm and 1-9pm on a rostered pattern, weekends also involved with days in lieu given back.
Dynamite recruitment is proud to be working in partnership with a very well established insurance related business based in the Chichester area.
Due to growth our client is looking to recruit Customer Service Advisors to join their customer service team.
As a Customer Service Advisor you will be responsible for assisting customers who have an emergency and require assistance with their claim immediately.
You will be required to deal with a variety of customers and need to adapt to them quickly whilst providing reassurance and assisting to their needs.
Key Duties as a customer service advisor will include-
- Assisting customers with their claims on the telephone
- Providing reassurance to customers who will have an emergency and require immediate help
- Ensuring customers who aren't covered are informed as the first opportunity
- Processing valid claims without delay
- Providing excellent customer services
- Providing solutions to customers problems
The ideal customer service advisor -
- Must be able to adapt to a wide variety of customers
- Will have previous customer service experience
- A Clear telephone manner
- Will have excellent attention to detail
- Will have good administration skills and be competent in using Microsoft Office
- Will be organised
- Will be able to work in a pressured environment
- Will be able to multitask
To be considered please submit you CV immediately / contact Fran Curtis