Our client offers a specialist service and pride themselves on going the extra mile for a customer!
Interviews can be arranged ASAP!!!
Hours of work: This is a full-time position that requires you to work Monday to Friday on a shift pattern between 8am to 7pm. You will also be required to work 1 in 3 weekends.
The duties of a Customer Service Advisor:
- Handle a variety of customer enquiries via email and on the telephone
- Receiving a high volume of inbound calls
- Booking, cancelling and rearranging appointments on behalf of customers
- Ensure information inputted onto the system is done with high levels of accuracy and administration tasks are handled with care
- Previous customer service experience from any industry i.e hospitality or retail
- You are customer-focused and be confident to talk to all levels
- Will be computer literate
- Have a “can do “ attitude and be willing to learn
- Be able to work to deadlines and small KPI's
Please apply with your CV/ get in contact with Jess Martin at firstname.lastname@example.org