Salary: £19350 starting salary with fantastic benefits
Which include the following-
- Full training and support throughout your career
- Subsidised Gym Membership
- 25 days holiday PLUS Bank Holidays
- Regular Health & Wellbeing initiatives and wellbeing services
- Free onsite parking
- Reward and recognition scheme
- A great working environment and supportive Team Leaders who promote exceptional team morale within our Contact Centre
- Educational trips – the best way to talk to our customers about a destination is to experience it yourself
- Free hot & cold drinks during your shift (when office based)
- Close to public transport links and local amenities
- Up to 10% Company pension scheme
- Discounts & offers
Start Date : March 2022
Dynamite is currently supporting a well-established organisation who is based in the Kettering area.
Due to a busy period our client is looking to recruit Customer service advisors to join the organisation immediately.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is keen to step into a professional career but hasn’t had much experience this far OR for someone with experience looking for a professional company to work within.
As a Customer service advisor, you will be responsible for:
- You will assist customers with their general enquiries via email and on telephone
- You will handle enquiries over the telephone and in writing while providing an efficient, courteous, and professional service.
- Handle complaints should they arise.
- You will liaise with third parties to manage customers’ expectations
- You will identify and proactively seek to resolve and support the needs of every customer and ensure that our service levels are met.
As a Customer service advisor, you will have/be:
- The successful candidate will have a passion for providing excellent customer services
- You must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent listening skills
- Attention to detail - You will have the ability to accurately capture and interpret customer information
- Experience in handling customer complaints and managing customer expectations
- Strong PC skills - Excellent knowledge of MS packages including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
For further information please submit your CV immediately or contact Fran at Dynamite Recruitment urgently!