We are looking for enthusiastic and motivated individuals to join their busy and customer-focused team, this is a fantastic opportunity for individuals wanting a stable and fulfilling career within an industry-leading and expanding company.
The duties of the Customer Service Advisor:
- Dealing with all telephone-based enquiries from tenants
- Arranging for property maintenance to be carried out for existing tenants whose properties need repair
- Scheduling engineers where required
- Speaking with customers regarding their situation and managing customers’ expectations thoroughly
- Dealing with queries in relation to contracts and tenancy agreements
- Producing inventories and dealing with end of agreement queries such as deposits etc
- Handling computer-based tasks and data entry responsibilities, ensuring all information inputted onto the system is completed with high levels of accuracy and administration tasks are handled with care.
- Any office-based experienced will be required!! Any experience in lettings or similar roles would be a huge advantage!!
- Ideally would have worked in Facilities, Maintenance, or Scheduling
- Must be a strong communicator both written and verbal
- Ability to prioritise your own workload and handle many tasks at one time
For more information, please apply with an updated copy of your CV and contact Dynamite Recruitment