Hourly rate - £8.91 per hour on a 3 month fixed term contact.
Hours – Monday to Friday 9am until 5pm in training, once completed will be a shift pattern (8-8,9-5,10-6,12-8,1-9) and work one weekend day every 2 weeks.
Dynamite Recruitment is working with a leading global provider of professional services and technology solutions to the insurance industry.
They are a profitable, growing organisation that is highly regarded in the insurance industry, employing some of the industry’s ‘best in class’ professionals and technical experts.
As a Customer Service Advisor, you will be working in their award-winning contact centre, ensuring that each customer receives first class service.
As a Customer Service Advisor, you will be responsible for:
- Taking in coming calls from customers.
- If customers are not covered explaining to them why and help them to understand.
- Providing an empathetic approach to customers, ensuring the process is as simple as possible for the customers.
- Try to resolve disputes from customers, escalate where necessary.
- Update the systems with relevant and up to date information.
As a Customer Service Advisor, you will have/be:
- Confident in handling incoming calls.
- Feel at ease using complex computer systems.
- High levels of attention to detail.
- A devotion to helping customers, especially those who are distressed.
- Able to reassure customers in their time of need and display high levels of empathy.
- Remain calm and organised under pressure.
- High levels of patience.
Please submit your CV immediately.