Salary: £19500 starting salary with fantastic benefits
which include the following
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Health and wellbeing programmes
- Occupational health
- Personal Contributory Pension Plan
- Income Protection
- Life Assurance
- Healthcare Cash Plan (option to join)
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Bounty Payment Scheme
- Subsidised Gym Membership
- Christmas Savings Club
- Transport Season Ticket Loans
- Free Drinks Vending Machines
- Free Onsite Parking
- Company Reward & Recognition Programmes
- Dental Insurance
- Cycle to work schemes
You will need to be flexible for 7.5 hour shifts between Monday to Sunday between 8-10pm (it will include you working alternate weekends with two days off during the week )
Start Date : 6th June 2022
Dynamite is currently supporting a well-established organisation who is based in the Portsmouth area.
Due to a busy period our client is looking to recruit Customer Service agents to join the organisation immediately
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is keen to step into a professional career but hasnt had much experience this far OR for someone with experience looking for a professional company to work within.
As a Customer Service Advisor, you will be responsible for:
- You will assist customers with their general enquiries.
- You will handle enquiries over the telephone and in writing while providing an efficient, courteous, and professional service.
- Handle complaints should they arise.
- You will be supporting members accross the UK ensuring that you have a good understanding of the company’s products and services.
- You will book in appointments using the internal system
- You will complete the administration to support your calls
- You will liaise with third parties to manage customers expectations
- You will identify and proactively seek to resolve and support the needs of every customer and ensure that our service levels are met.
As a Customer Service Advisor, you will have/be:
- The successful candidate will have a passion for providing excellent customer services
- You must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent listening skills
- Attention to detail - You will have the ability to accurately capture and interpret customer information
- Experience in handling customer complaints and managing customer expectations
- Strong PC skills - Excellent knowledge of MS packages including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
For further information please submit your CV immediately or contact Fran at Dynamite Recruitment urgently!